Saturday, March 08, 2008

got tagged..

5 things found in your bag:
1. handphone
2. jacket
3. ear piece
4. work pass
5. wallet

5 things found in your pocket:
1. loose money
2. tissues
3. office cupboard key
4. -
5. -

5 favourite things in your room:
1. my bolster
2. my com
3. nail polish
4. photos
5. toilet. LOL!

5 things you have always wanted to do:
1. change my room table
2. save money
3. setting up a shop with my mum
4. really putting my heart in my jap course. =x
5. thinking wad to do .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

5 things you’re currently into:
1. planning my trip with ahBao
2. workin to save money
3. yawning
4. checking time slot for tmr movie. bring my mum out. LOL!
5. im currently going to eat my kueh. Hahahahaha..

5 people you want to tag:
whoever wanna do just do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home