Tuesday, February 26, 2008

met up with alicia for dinner at cwp.. in fact, civic. went ntuc after tt.. hahaha.. lots of funny things happen.. from choosing 2 out of 3 joke, to the 'swimming' joke, to the 靜坐 joke.. LOL!

came home and saw something on the sofa that makes mi smiles and my os was, Finally!
my lacoste polo is here.. thx my bro/xiaomei for collecting it..

some pics of ppl whom i met last week..
went back sch with yx before my interview, huat happen to be at j8's c.active.. so he went ard with us.. and we went to the arcade. they played the bball thingy and after tt, they played this drum thingy and i guess they find it interesting. cos they played 4-5 times.

jessica, i met her and jin after my interview..
daryl and jerome at my house..


dedicated to bleng.. can u guess who this 2 person is?? lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home