Saturday, February 16, 2008

my belated valentine's day..15/02
ahBao came over around 10++ in the mornin, woke me up and wait for me to prepare. drag and drag we step out of my house at nearly 1pm.

went gv to catch 27 dresses.. got ben & jerry too.. hmmm.. the show was ok.

after finishin our 1st movie, we caught kungfu dunk. my fav thing bout the show is unlike other typical shows.. this movie show how they work together altho jay's a newbie in the team. other show always outcast newbie. and the thing i remember most is the twist sign.. LOL!

decided to go back cwp cos ahBao want to have Jack's Place.. hahaha.. at first he mention swensen, than i told him i wanted ban mian. LOL! he -.-"

my steak and chicken.. wasnt so nice.. esp the steak. maybe i change the sauce from the original sambal to mushroom. and it wasnt hot~

















ahBao's lamb and fish. the fish was nice.. but again, it wasnt Hot.














went to catch p.s I Love You after that.. the movie was alright but theres no subtitles.. there was a part when the actress was sobbing and talkin. i catch no balls. hahaha.. ahBao wasnt interested in the show but he still accompany me for it. Thx.. =)

our movie tixs.. 2 from gv, 1 from cathay.















one of the gift i made for him.. plus a card. and 2 lacoste polo tee coming on the way. he got me the jacket i wear in the pics, all the expenses that day and my bags coming on the way.
haha.. ahBao wallet should have big holes. LOL! both the polo and bags is on the way cos we ordered online.



















the typical let people misunderstood he's beng look.















Smiles.. =D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home