Saturday, February 09, 2008

went to play mahjong with yx, eve and eve cousin..
hahahaha.. evelyn is the 大贏家。。 lol

wasnt feelin so well halfway thru the game.. when i reach home, 我吐了。。
sadded. hahaha.. but better than feelin sick. must credit to the cab driver.. lol.. cos he make mi feel even more sick with his speedin.. haha.

slept ard 5+++ and wake up ard noon when huat call..
hmmm.. wad can i say lehx? side which party also wrong.. see how ba..

mj-ing ltr again with huat, alicia and my mama..
tonight my bro turn to mj, heard my bro frens are pro.. shld see see peek peek.. but dun play with em.. ltr my money gone. -.-

[edit]

whooo.. mj with mum, alicia and huat.
yeahh.. won back wad i lost to eve.. LOL!
didnt manage to play longer cos my bro fren came and want to play mj too.. so we play cards and jj came too.. hahaha.. won a pathetic 40cents.. hahaha..

total win bout 25 or so ba.. 我開運 lo.. hahahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home