Thursday, November 12, 2009

been dating with cash flow for past 2 hours.
we just look at each other and it smile.
the end of the day, FU LA!
hahaha..

alright, tts not my purpose of blogging.

--------------------------------------------

lately, theres been these few people that make me doubt their intention.

just wanna say to A:
after seeing the selfish side of u ytd,
it really let me doubt if our fs is just a facade.
are we just making use of each other? perhaps for companionship.. or plainly becos u wanna take advantage of me? whatever it is, im gonna be cautious towards you.

and to B:
its too late to make any amendments.
think before u show any other people ur *toot* attitude next time,
esp when the other party did nothing.

aiya.. say say only.
after a few days, i will forget to be on my guard.

fml

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home