Tuesday, October 27, 2009

an entry that no one other than myself will understand..
you can just skip it.

ive been having somethings that linger in my mind but i cant figure out what exactly it is.
too many things that im confused.

is it this, that or what?
ive made a wrong decision on that issue.. i wanna clear it up.
but certain part of me is against it, perhaps the selfish part.
i dont think im a selfish person.. am i?
maybe i didnt realise it.

and for that..
all of me is made known, but for this, i have to and will keep it just to myself.
maybe if one day things change, i will let it out.
but for now, let me sort it out properly and keep it to myself.

hope that i wont make any more wrong decision,
hope that i wont have any unnecessary thoughts,
hope that i wont misunderstand anything else,
hope that i wont have any unwanted feelings,
hope that the selfish part of me go away soon,
hope that i will be more sensible and dont cry over the slightest thing, like now.

why am i even feeling sad?

i dont remember feeling this way before,
why did all these things have to mess up my life?

i wanna get over it.
maybe i should just distant away from all these
and from you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home