Saturday, September 05, 2009

EXAM'S OVER!!!
WEEEE!!!


headed to MS with sim mates plus yx
and had lunch at waraku pasta.


went to bowl and shermain's fren join us..

the 2 guys compete.. yx won! yeah! cos i dont want LK to win. BBBAAA!!!

stella went to meet her aunt after tt and shermain ask to watch FD4.. but majority dont want.. so she watch it with her fren and the rest of us catch I Love You Beth Cooper.

had dinner before cabbing home with crystal and LK..

on the cab.. i feel like puking la! my cough plus the car sickness... the uncle provided plastic bag and gave me sweets..and he started driving faster. hahaha..

i try not to puke and close my eyes the whole journey while they 2 chatted.. they drop off at wdl station and uncle ask if im feeling better. i said no and told him im gonna puke and ask him to drive faster.

walked super fast back home u know..before u puke u will have tt feel. hahaha

grab my towel, pj and my contact lense box. puke straight away. even food tt was taken 7-8 hours ago.

hahahaha.. damn er xin. damn xin ku also. till now still coughing away.

mama brew chinese med for me just nw.. bitter X100

im trying not to cough so much. scared i cough till wanna puke again cos i could feel it coming.

hahahaha.. i hate this kinda feeling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home