Monday, July 20, 2009

woke up at 1 and yx came over slightly past 2 to do our management individual project.
i haven even started to look for my article while he's gonna start on part B la.. zzz
its not always that you see yx being so fast.
LOL!

so the whole afternoon was spent looking for article and doing part a of the work.
only 600 words la.
and i think my article is not so relevant lo, but i lazy to redo.
BBaaa.. bless me to pass.
hahaha..

had dinner before doing a bit more of the project.
wah, first time 5 hours was spent with my lappy doing work and not surfing around.
lol



headed off to cwp to collect cameras!!
muhahaha.. finally got stock liao.

wee.. tang and i own the same camera..
red for her, gold for me.

haha.. pardon me for the poor pic below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home