Saturday, December 20, 2008

out of my office at 8.40pm.
went home and prepare to meet up with evelyn to have a drink.

yx came over to my place and get his psp before going back to camp to do duty.
poor thing. hahaha..
out of my place bout 10 and cab to evelyn place to fetch her and send yx back to his camp before heading down to princep. wanted to have a dinner at Mr Bean but it was under reno~!
ZZZ

so we just settle down at one of the pub, the gal serving us was v friendly and a bit funny.
hahaha.. had a jug on gin and i grumble i was hungry. so i hurry eve to faster drink so tt we can go have supper.

i wanted to have rojak and geylang beef hor fun!!
BUT!!
we settle down at the steamboat shop at topone there. it was close to 1am then.

we ate and talk..
talk and ate.
my bowl fly away to my left.
my fishball fly to my right. - it rather commit suicide than to be played.
lol.

funny steamboat session.
cheap cheap only 14+
freaking crazy of us to only leave the shop at 4am!

headed to 7-11 to buy newspaper. hahahah..
and took some funny pics along that alley.
and it was home sweet home!!!

watched WGM till bout 7 before going dead on the bed.
and here i am.. awake 8 hours later.
pics up soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home