Tuesday, December 09, 2008

nov 30th~~~~
belated post.

went to vivo to catch the show that me and jin bought the tix the previous day.
and snap a pic while waitin for the time to enter.

and we went for the Gold Class.
hahaha.. jin gave me the tix during my birthday. and i only watch it 7 months later, on the expiry date. hahaha..
me..
us

after the show we just walked around aimlessly before taking the train back to woodlands.

i met up with my bro, his gdf and mum there to have dinner.
it was my bro's birthday!!
hahahah.. and i asked him if he will be like jin bro to fetch me if it was the same situation.
he say.. "of cos will la"
my reply: "will meh? i think it depends. mostly u will ask me cab back than u pay for the fare"
him: "oh ya la.. true also"
me: " ..."
him: "it depends see wad im doing la.."
hahaha.. i know him inside out.
20 yrs is not for nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home