Monday, September 01, 2008

im super tired. super long post. can skip

sat 3+ blog say im off to bed, end up i watch show till 5? not sure of the time..
and yixiang called me around 1130 or so.. ask me go comex with him..
how great, cannot sleep liao.

so in order for him to compensate my lack of sleep, he owe me lunch.
hahaha.. oo.. i was suppose to meet hm 1.15 at convention.. but i was late, very late.
by the time i reach there around 1.50, he alrdy know which tv set he getting liao..
damn worth it la the set.. LCD 32" tv, $999. with $200 voucher plus home theatre set.

after paying for the tv we walked around the exhibiton, so many many people can.
-.-"

he got another 8gb emory card for his PSP, and i got myself a pink mouse.
hahaha.. under yx account. im so bad.. =x

after gettin everything we were thinking how to go home with the tv.. cant take normal cab also.. so we on call for big big cab,..
but wah lau, no cab.. we hang around for 3 hours thinking how and kept calling for cab.
think the jam was so bad that no cab wanna turn in..

finally, after 3 hours. Yixiang decided to call home for help.
and his uncle came to fetch us..
in my heart i was thinking he can call earlier lo.. haha..

reach his place, set up the tv etc and he prepared to book in. at first he wants to cab.. than looking at time still early we took the bus and train..
train, its been very very long since i last took mrt.

anf finally, i got myself home about 915.. talked around with my mum and bro.. had a good laugh.
long story.. and guess what, i was very tired but 1.35am i was still playing psp.

dunno till what time before i close my eyes to sleep and woke up like 730 this morning.
ahhhh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home