Wednesday, August 27, 2008

met up with yx for dinner ytd.. suppose to meet him cwp.. but the sick medic him say eat at my place there than go my hse so he can rest..

so fine lo.. we ate opp my place.. and when he came over and my mum saw him, "wah.. u come just in time, i was thinking who can help me do"

hahaha.. so he started helping my mum dismentle the bed, move it out and move my bed from the master bed room to the other room.. hahaha.. guess he shld regret saying coming over my place..

sms him after he left to thanks him for helping out.. he say next time he gonna charge for such services.. so i told him in that case i ask someone else to help.. his reply goes "hoho.. no chance. I'm the best there is. FOC, anytime, everytime. No 2nd"

i was like -.-!!!
than i say he wanna charge me ma.. he said say only, never say want to implement.

-.-!!

oh yea.. i slept by myself last night in the new room..
boo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home