Monday, November 26, 2007

went to perm my hair ytd with tang.. it turn out not the way we wanted it to be..
well..my mum say after a week it wld be better.. my colleague say when she jyust perm also like that.. really need to apply things and will look the way i want it to be..

well??? hahaha.. but at first when we meet.. we like not so interested to perm le.. maybe go dye or wad.. than i told tang if im goin to perm and the perm sucks.. i will cut short my hair.. than dunno wad happen and wad we say.. we decided to perm again.. LOL!! so i cant regret my decision..

ohh.. and the aunty is funny.. she blow dry my hair but told tang that hers is better to be 'natural dry'.. -.-"
tang say shes bias.. hahaha.. guess the aunty is tired.. mi and tang can sense her tired-ness..

oh ya..meetin tang ltr for treatment.. =)
she just got the magic to make mi smile la.. -.-"

and ah jin.. i lookin forward to ur smile once again ok.. anythin can look for us..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home