Monday, November 12, 2007

browse thru his profile just now.. feel happy for him.. =)
im glad we ended off the 'harsher' way.. if not i think it would be even harder to get over our relationship back then..
they say if a couple who have broken off can remain as friends, there are 2 possibilities.
one : they never really love each other before.
two : they still cant get over each other.
well.. ??

but no matter wad.. im glad to have my baobao..

altho he's always makin me angry
altho he's not so romantic
altho he's just a simple guy
altho he's not good with words
altho he's not perfect
altho he's thinkin cant turn fast enough at times

but

he never fail to bring back my smile
he never fail to plan surprises for me altho i always 刺破他的局.. i just cant help it la.. =x
he never fail to care..not only for me, but for my family and friends =)
he never fail to pop out some sweet stuff
he never fail to change his habits that he said he would
he never fail to make me touched which his plan for our future
he never fail to listen whenever i feel like complaining
he never fail to build back my faith on our r/s whenever i feel like letting go

he never complain bout my unreasonable
he never complain bout me putting friends before him *altho he grumble bout it before.. lol
he never complain bout me 'spendin 'his money.. *oops
he never probe bout secrets between me and my gals
he never complain when i have to leave early on his bdae celebration
he never complain when suddenly my frens wanna meet and i cancel his date
he never complain when i start to whine without reasons

and im now certainly sure im loving u
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home