Sunday, June 18, 2006

17th june

mornin went see doc wib saman.. got 2 daes mc.. zzz..~ actually after that wanted to go msia de.. but someone passport expiry oso duno.. toot!!

hahaha.. than suppose to meet mw at 3 go marina.. than we too pro le na.. or is mi~ lolx.. we ended up meetin 5.30 at wdl interchange instead.. oops.. =x

first thing we do is buy chocolates for my frend de bdae.. and yeah.. that frend of mine specifically wanted CHOCZ de chocolate.. so make a trip there lor.. after that go pizza hut for dinner.. lolx.. tried the baked pasta.. nt bad.. but nv finish cos the cream taste..how to sae.. aiya.. u all noe de na.. too much that alfredo sauce will zzz de.. lolx..

than we walk walk walk aimlessly.. hahahaha.. than my leg pain.. lolx..before goin out my toe nail bleed.. the inside na.. i oso dunno why.. thaN cos i rushin le so din care.. some more wear heels out for the whole dae.. my toe.. poor toe. lolx..

than bout 9+++ we went coffee club.. hahahaha.. the mocha so bitter.. than got their brownie..~ hmmz.. i order but mw finish it for mi.. muhahaha..~ rubbish bin.. =x

===============================

my dae was fun.. ^^
more perfect if my feet din hurt..

even more wonderful if Mr Dominic didn't sms mi all the nonsense..~ i receive da sms when i was in the bus wib mw on our way to marina square..~ saman told mi before nt to meet him or wad animore.. and myself oso noe that.. but wib all the please i almost change my mind.. than thru out the journey.. i wan like in my own world.. thinkin thinkin and thinkin.. but thinkin back.. i also nt sure wad i was thinkin then.. guess mw sense somethin but he din ask oso..

my life in movin well..~ =D




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home