Saturday, June 03, 2006

after seminar came back home change and met up wib jinjin & tang~ went to toa payoh de k box.. hahaha.. than we drank their new lemon vodak thingy.. not bad i think.. low alcohol level also.. than that tang too high and spill it on da floor.. LOL
we sang alot of songs.. even songs way back.. i think tt time we still haven born.. HAHAHA.. did enjoy myself wib them but towards the endin, i thought of some stuff and was in my own world for awhile....

my brother msg mi askin mi to quit my current job if i cant take it or cant balance my school and work.. im now practically workin 6 daes a week and min 5 hours a day.. wib an avg of 4-5 hours sleep a dae.. i admit im realli tired.. very tired.. but i guess all i need is time to adapt..~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home