Wednesday, June 29, 2005

todae wear new shirt to school..hmz..so strange one our uniform..all 3 shirt of the same size but..yellow bigger than white..white bigger than the blue one..duh* maybe onli mi and saman felt that way..well..i wun noe..~ o ya..a new gal join our class todae..shuxian..~ hmz..she join us for lunch..she seems so..a l o n e..accompany her get the uniform..books etc etc..~haha..than we, the threesome..=x sat down and chat..haha..as usual.. i talk talk talk and T A L K!~ than hoh..wah lau..my teacher went for course or wad than ask us wait for her cum back..bout 130 lyk that..in the end..waste an hour of my time..

went cwp..my di pan...oops* no lahz..my dunno which number home..get some stuff done than meet my mum..whahahah..she talk to mi ask mi wan buy this ma..wan buy that ma..than i nod or shake my head..than she ask.. 'why you dun talk..?' i replied..'todae i talk too much liaoz, now dun wan talk..~' hahahahah..than the guy there an xiao..~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home