Tuesday, June 21, 2005

school-another orientation dae..but todae more fun tho..started out wib games..whahaha..so fun.. than another game call husband and wife..-.- and birthdae game..well..my clz cheated..oops* but who care man..than went for lunch at 1020..isnt tt call breakfast..nvm.. after lunch..another game..whahahaha..fun and my clz won!!~no cheats this time round..guess wadz the prize..one packet of super ring..duh* lame rite.. but nvm na..can see my clz people quite fun. sign up for CCA..whhoo..hobbycraft.. hobbycraft? yea..where people do cross stich ar..knittin this kinda things..so unlike mi yea..

hmz..new sofa was delivered todae..thought we ordered blue..but a different colour came..wth is the people doin. or maybe im havin colour blind~ nvm..it suits my other furniture aniwae.. ate my medcine and feel so tired..sleepy* sleepin early todae,i suppose ar..=x o ya.. class startin tmr..no more orientation..god bless that everythin go well yea..

wad else to add on to todae's blog..thinkin* nothin came to my mind..so bye for now..~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home