Thursday, October 23, 2008

injured my foot bloody 2 days before my bintan trip.

wasnt so pain earlier on,
but now it hurts la! and kinda swollen.
mum help to apply those medicated oil and i hope it get better tmr.
people pls pray!!

and mum got a new dress for me today
not bad.. altho its green.

went to have sakura just now after work as 2 colleagues leaving.
2 sharons, sharon chong & sharon see.
wasnt so great la..
cos the food was so-so and my mood was so-so too..

i was picturing if it was eve, tang and all the high-ster / funnier people
it would be more fun la!
well well well..

BYE!
remember to pray for my foot .
hahaha!

[edit]
ok, baibai if u dont pray.

250 from bro.
300 from mum.

for just a 3d2n bintan trip.
i want to go further places!
haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home