Wednesday, October 10, 2007

lookin forward to sat.. meetin up with a few ite mates and mrs yeo.. our CA.. haha..
"Can I suggest we find a place that allows us to make a lot of noise. You know what i mean. when we are excited we can be very noisy. " -jean yeo

haha.. altho my teacher alrdy very old but her thinkin and everythin does not have a big gap with us.. and she can be very noisy.. =x

plan after dinner is to drop by justin's bdae chalet for awhile ..

followin sat meetin samantha and her bf for dinner at excelsior.. supposingly goin zoo in the mornin.. but i got medical appointment.. -.-" *sadded

==============
just called my mum to complain bout my brother.. lolx.. my mum also fall sick.. i think 2-3 daes back.. my timin is so good.. i call just when she left the clinic.. -.-"

my fever have been on and off.. why like that? why why why.. so irritatin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home