Friday, September 22, 2006

my 3d2n trip.. 18-20 sept

actually din do much~

first dae reach there of cos is to check in rite..than unpack some stuff and i explore all the switch.. lolx.. dumb isnt it~~ and i watch tv..is sg de drama.. watch finish its already evening liao.. so went out to shop around and have dinner.. and continue walk walk~

second dae went theme park lor.. than when we bout to leave the theme park.. suddenly became very cloudy and rain.. -.-" kena bit of rain while on the mao mao worm.. lolx.. monorail i think~ went back rest awhile and went out shoppin again~ got a few keychains with our pics on it de.. and some stuff for myself, my mum and a few frenz/colleague....

dae 3 is home sweet home.. lolx.. actually i cant remember wad we did.. zzz.. im old..

=============================================

21st sept..

din sleep well cos gt renovation goin on.. so wake up went to disturb my guy.. cos he ton over at my bro's room.. hahaha.. than awhile my mum came back wib jerome.. cos he went to find my mum at her work place.. actually i dunno rome come for wad na.. he came for lyk 10 mins?? than went to meet tony for lunch and bball..

than my mum went out wib my aunt oso.. left 2 of us.. we ordered pizza.. the new one.. my mum's fav.. dunno wadz so nice bout it oso..~ eat le than we went out watch John Tucker Must Die.. not bad na..

this is my life for the pass 4 daes.. LOL.. now back to work work & more works....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home