Tuesday, January 03, 2006

wah lau.. todae kok my head again.. when i was takin the cab.. wanted to ask the uncle somethin than forget about my head.. -.-" sundae oso kok my head twice.. due to my stupidity~ than head a bit swollen.. on the forehead.. lucky my hair can cover..cos on the right ma.. but even if nv cover oso cant realli see.. onli can touch and feel it..

damn it man.. just see the news from taiwan.. this bloody chicken seller.. or shld i sae he 'yang' chicken na.. than cos he dun have proper 'cage' for the chicken.. it will run out.. than the stary dog will attack the chicken.. than he put poison outside the door there.. than when the dog kena poison.. he will beat it to death.. hey Mr.. F*ck you man...~ altho im not a dog lover or wad..but than plz lahz.. beat it to death.. wah lau.. u cold blooded or wad.. kaox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home