Thursday, November 10, 2005

alamak.. time now is 8.52 am~ and im already here infront of da computer bloggin~ was on my bed last nite tryin to sleep.. last time i check wad time it was.. my phone show 4.12am.. and just now i wake up lyk 45 mins to an hour ago? god.. i really need to purchase some sleepin pills to rest in peace.. LOL

sms yamnie at bout 3+ just now.. bet she sleepin sweetly at that time and till now haven wake up.. cos if she was to see da sms.. definitely she will reply or drop mi a call. LOL why? cos my sms ended wib a 'wad am i suppose to do' and base on her character.. she will get back to mi de lahz.. whahahahah.. im waitin.. *yawnz

oh ya.. gonna edit my template and link alicia.. lolx.. hoho.. coder!! put you da first na.. pei zui.. my hanyu pinyin sux

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home