Thursday, September 29, 2005

extract frm a forum thru another blog that is ard da corner??
======================================

oh, I am so happy today because Mr Wong punished me. I was caught talking in class and man, when he noticed that I was talking, he called me up in front of the whole class and scolded me in front of the whole class. In my school, talking in class in a very serious offence and you will get caned for it.

I stood up, and tell you, I was f**k happy man. I thanked Mr Wong for calling me up in class and even praised him for being so nice and sweet to discipline me. Oh, everyone stared at me, and I was freaking happy while I felt guilty in my heart. Oh, the guilt I have for talking made me SO HAPPY!!

Then, I was sent to the detention room so that the principal could talk to me. So, I walked down happily to the room and opened the door, to see about 20 happy students waiting to speak to the principal too! We laughed and laughed, and was so excited to be speaking to the principal. Excitement got over one guy in the room that he fainted. When the principal finally steps in, and call for the first guy to speak to him, everyone rushed for that seat to talk to him. Oh, what an honour that is! We were all very happy throughout the conversation, as the principal said that we shouldn't be talking in class during lessons. Everyone nodded their heads happily during the speech, as everyone vowed to blog about how happy we were being scolded by the principal. Tell ya, the moment he started scolding we felt he was so right and we were all so very happy!

After that, the principal said we need to be caned as a lesson learnt. We were all so excited, BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO BE CANED OMG! That's the best gift any student can receive man! OMG tell you everyone came out with their own canes. Some took broomsticks, while some picked up fresh bamboo from a few bamboo trees that had fallen due to the wind yesterday. I took a normal cane though, but added a few thumbtacks and sprinkled salt on it. Man! I was so d**n excited.

So, the caning time came, as the whole student audience was cheering, while we were all at the stage in the school hall. The mood was so intensified as students began to stand up and cheered out loud. Then came us all, 21 of us including me. Everyone was sharing of how excited they were being caned, in front of a 1000 student/teacher audience.

I stood at the 21st person, but I wanted to be the first! Oh, the sensation!

So, the caning starts. Sounds of loud whipping could be heard as shouts of enjoyment and satisfaction could be heard.

Then, it's my turn. I took out my cane, stripped my lower body bare, and as the cane landed on my butt, the thumbtacks penetrated into my skin. The salt entered the wound, and oh, the sensation was nothing that could be written down here. It felt SO good! I wanted some more as I laughed and laughed.

I took a total of 100 whips.

Then, we were sent back to our class, and told by the teachers not to blog about what happened today. If I wanted to blog (like now), I MUST write positive things like how I regretted talking in class, and how sexy the principals and teachers were, the sensation of the caning (d**n it was good!) and the sexy voice my teachers had while they were scolding me.

Tell you, today I throughly enjoyed myself. I had never been scolded like this before, and it really felt f**k great! OH MY GOD! Tell you, I am going to talk and scold the teacher in class tomorrow so that I can get a better punishment which I throughly enjoyed.

By the way, I felt it was totally crap for those people that blogged negative stuff on their blogs. Hey boy, stop it. Don't you just love it when your teachers scold you and you blog about it? OMG! ENJOYABLE DAY!!!

=====================================
i got no clue whether this blog entry is true or not.. 100 whips? arent u gonna sue ur sch for that?? and wad.. strip the lower body bare for cannin?? u ought to be kiddin ya.. -.-

BUT!! this might be da way the next blogger might write their entry.. maybe not in other country-i suppose.. since all cant blog in their own style, for fear of getting sued by the government? or gettin suspend frm sch.. for ur info, some sec sch do suspend their students for their blog content-.- -off track abit, if i were to be suspended durin my sec sch life, i wldn't mind ani single bit since i can dun go sch and dun nid to provide ani MC or wadsoever.. and i can just change a blog add- sae first, not tryin to promote suspension! so now, not that we cant grow.. maybe we will. grow to be more of a critic? expertise in being sarcastic? well, we wun noe.

ok..back to sch.. hmmz.. mrs yeo mention that the survey will actually be viewed by all of Bishan Ite.. and there was actually some not-so-good comments in da survey.. aiyo.. peeps, no offence here but search ur soul and ask ur heart.. is mrs yeo not good enough?? maybe some will think that maybe i or my click closer to her or wadeva shyt.. i admit we do have our secrets with her.. but so?? if she was not da person we trust, not someone whom we hab faith in.. do you think we will share and get her opinion? and i believe not onli us, some of ISE is da same.. not tryin to sae that we must write good comments bout da teacher.. different ppl different stand.. just want to sae wad i felt..

left sch early todae, felt sick.. -.- than went NTUC wib saman to get some stuff.. than she realli make mi recover man.. so super frickle minded.. firstly, she sae wanna cook kang kong.. than change to tofu.. than curry chicken.. THAN.. she sae dun wanna cook.. sweat* in de end she cook porridge.. wad can i sae bout her.. i got some kiwi.. whoa..
======================================

aniwae.. to all please note that my blog is you happy you see.. not happy you go..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home