Tuesday, August 30, 2005

back from the test.. it was Easy.. spelled wib a capital E.. thought it will be so difficult but ended up quite okie..

and damn it.. i took out my spects when doin da test.. than when needa sign da attendance thingy.. i go sign beside yixiang de.. oops* than the teacher was lyk countin over n over again.. heard from my frenz that he got ask whose 'agnes tan'.. hoho.. but i din heard it cos was eager to finish the paper fast before i forget the points.. =x than YX ask mi..'eu sure u confirm got sign..cos i saw one signature beside my name' oh my tian..!~ than when finally teacher confirm ish mi and i finally came back to my senses.. he said..'i will watch out for you'.. LOL diao* -.-

hmz..feel lyk zzz.. dun let tt toopid paul words cum true.. cannot sleep.. ltr i realli lag..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home